Thursday, November 27, 2008

Facebook Galloping Goat Group


For all of you that are facebook fans, we started a group for the Galloping Goat Gallery a while back that is open to members. Click on this "Galloping Goat Facebook Group" and it will take you there.

Also for those of you that are new to reading blogs, we, the writers of the blogs, love to receive comments from you! You can leave comments by clicking below the text on the word comment and send us a note. It's a fun way let me know someone out there is reading all my blathering!!! LOL

Here's a few pics I took this morning after the bus picked up the kids.

This picture is from the backyard of our house looking back at the horses in the field.

This concrete heron is right outside the door of the barn in the riverside garden. I did manage to lift him and put him into the barn so he'll be able to be seen easier than if we get a dumping of snow and he gets buried! Poor bird!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Les, I love your blogs. I always love to hear what is going on outside of the city. Keep up the good work.....